Committed to the ONLY TRUTH

 I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE



I SOMETIMES CAN’T BELIVE IT…

DAY 1504 in the journal of my chaotic life. I start from this date because this is when I had my shaking awakening as I have been calling it.
I keep repeating the same words over and over again, no one should ever go through the severe trauma that I have suffered and am still suffering. 
It would be insane of someone to ever consider they are a divine being let alone find out that they have the DNA of a real Christ. My extended family kept a profound secret from me and I WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT. I just happened to bump into another timeline and found out I was deeply hated and eventually found out why!

I don’t think I could have wrote a book such as this but I learned very quickly how much I could see from the other dimension. It was like seeing computer codes I was able to interpret and understand but didn’t know the reason why. After sometime, I learned my brain was used as the ‘backup storage’ and I just happened to flip the latch by accident and found out what these codes were tied to….by Djinn Brother Satan’s matrix. 
Talk about a moment when your life flips multiple times before you come to your senses. Never could imagine this in a human possibility let alone it belonging to me!

How I was able to figure out the codes became clear to me. I saw them everything in advertisements, movies, songs, numbers, symbols, you name it I could it. Then I figured out how to decode them and determine the fallen angels evil plans. That is why I created the Barbelo Code. This code discloses truths never known to mankind and unveils a language not know to mankind, created by me, who is a God. (It’s so crazy me saying this because I still shake my head but when you are immersed in codes and impossibilities multiple times a day, you begin to really believe in your GIFTS of SIGHT.



In 2018, this unique parable came to me and I made a video to describe it. I had no idea how profound this would be and who it would be for. The Great Reset is here…
LIFE IS REWRITING HER STORY

The Parable of the Prisoner


I wrote this parable from the inspiration of the Holy Mother Spirit Barbelo, I didn’t know then it was truly ME.




Once there was a man who lived all his life in a prison. The prison was very dark, gloomy and incredibly lonely. Each day was given a portion of bread and water to eat and drink. His prison guards tormented him daily telling him he was good for nothing and only death would be his way to freedom. 

This man was held in prison all his life and it was due to the crimes of his parents. According to his captors the lineage of crime stays with the family so he could never be free. When his daily bread and water would arrive each day, he would close his eyes and pray a blessing over it. He asked the Living God to bring him a sign to help him find a way out of the sentence he was serving. 


One day he had a dream. In the dream a glorious Angel of Great Light appeared in front of him and spoke his name. His very presence gave him incredible peace and hope. The Angel told him the Living God answered his prayers. In the Angel’s hands were a loaf of bread and a jug of pristine water. The Angel presented it to him and told him to daily eat of this bread and water and he would hunger and thirst no more and be freed from his bondage of the prison that held him. The man took the bread and water with joy and began eating it. For it’s taste was far greater than he had ever had in his life. The Angel spoke again to the man telling him that his great Faith brought forth his redemption. Then in a flash the man woke up. In the corner of his room he saw a book and picked it up and began to read it. His eyes were opened to the words on the pages and his thirst for these words became like a living spring that could only be quenched by this book. Each night he read and the more he understood. His wisdom and faith grew greatly. When his captors would bring his food he would decline to eat it. The negative words from his captors grew faint in his mind and soon he could no longer hear them. 

One day his captors came with the prisoner’s food and found his cell to be empty. They saw on the floor his clothes neatly placed in a pile on the ground. On top of the clothes was the book. One of the captors picked up the book and read the cover. It said LIFE. 

He opened it and what he saw was a book that contained only blank pages. 


He who has ears let him hear.


WHOM DID BARBELO SAVE?

Her Real Husband 



Popular Posts