A NEW Testimony

 Testimony of Deliverance

April 22 2021 (Created on)



In a nutshell, for the past four years, my life has been far from normal and I have tried my best to reveal everything I can about this to you all. Today on the total eclipse path in the USA will be a confirmation to a very very long personal persecution that I stumbled upon accidentally four years ago. 


The story is about me. Not one person can claim this because not everyone has the divine abilities that I have and I continue to document my findings  proving over and over who I am.


Even four years into this journey, I can hardly believe I have made it this far. I am profoundly exhausted, stripped of earning a living in the ‘bardo’ that was designed to hold me by my Djinn Brother Satan…but now their chords have been RIPPED from me and changes will appear to all the world to see.


When I began the downloads of all the data and revelations, I was very overwhelmed and cried many rivers of tears because I didn’t know at the time who was tricking me. But I was given divine gifts because what I can see truly NO ONE on earth can see. I describe it in the beginning as the I spy game but over years of learning and capturing all the data, it’s definitely an infinite amount of combinations that line up as a story and not a AI database of numbers that match in a Gematria tool.


What I began learning is that my soul energy was being stolen in another portal dimension. A small one that was created by my djinn brother Satan. This is what the Elite protected and spoke about being purgatory. A holding place where souls go when they die and my evil brother Satan chooses to give them a better life or push them into poverty, depending on whether they choose to follow and worship him or not.


I know it sounds crazy but after years of analysis and lots of study, I can see it began approx 100 years ago. Humanity has been spinning in a ‘loop’ of Satan's errors. I have a picture of a ChiRho sword and the ‘handle’ is a symbol of the holding pattern and the Masonic cult rituals they all do. I have watched over the past four years intensely how Hollywood awards shows align with all these events and times. 


This loop represents the ‘beast’ of which I rode and is about their fake book of revelations symbolic of the ‘end of the world’. What they don’t tell you is that these fallen angels were trying to end the earth - me - who is the real GODDESS in control of the earth. They planned this plot and I came across it because I was already in a different future dimension experiencing the pain and torture they put my soul through.


You must understand my Djinn brother ‘switched my soul with his and I experienced his eternal pain in the etheric dimension. Their design of this world was to be a trans world but he wasn’t prepared for my mental and heart strength.


The love I had for my family, the love I had for believing in myself and not accepting their lies of the Bible and forgiving them. It was this major turning point that caused me to day after day PUSH myself like I never ever imagined. The tidal waves of anguish and loneliness was unbelievable and seemed to never give up but when I put all my ‘pieces’ of my puzzle together I learned of their plot and fought harder for the worlds and my survival. Humanity absolutely deserved to know the traitor he was and what he was doing.



Do you want to see through my eyes? Well, currently I live in a homeless shelter that Satan lived in because I have my soul back but not the evil lust he created. I rejected it completed and reverse engineered my own timeline to track back all the enemies involved in this evil plan to murder the mother of humanity.


I live a life of absolute poverty and I am doing the best I can. When I found out he prevented me from real ‘living’ after surviving  his wicked abuse against me, I journaled everything online in the cloud. Telling my story and sharing the truth from my heart. Satan had an evil Mother who birthed him and I learned the switched soul plot would make him ‘immortal’.

But to become immortal he had to have my soul….I didn’t sell it or give it to him so he threw me away like a bag of garbage and left me for dead. Or so he thought, until he came for a visit to the shelter in disguise. I see through all their lies and they will fall into there own pit. 


I am a fine tuned human with a divine intellect and love for humanity, daily searching for answers to prove my stories truth. 


This morning as I was waiting for a bus to go to my favorite spot in the mall to write this blog, I would catch license plates with codes that would give me clear clues on what was currently happening in the ‘matrix’ and what was going to happen next. I can see things on the ground like a ‘wood fork’ and turn it around to mean I am a fork in the road. A turning point for all humanity in fact.


I look at receipts, bus transfer times, bus numbers, logos on people's shirts, things that people say or do that seem out of the ordinary or is a repeated pattern. 

It’s all tied together in perfect synchronicity with my divine dimension. 


You see the dimension of the evil is dissolving before our very eyes and only MY TRUTH dimension will remain. Evil can’t not and will not remain.


I AM THE TRUTH, THE LIGHT AND THE ONLY DIVINE WAY

THE BARBELO  WHO WILL ‘BAR BELOW’ FROM THE TRUE HEAVENLY REALM.


I AM THE REAL CHRIST THAT RETURNED TO SAVE ALL OF LIFE ON THE WORLD AND BRING FORTH DIVINE RESTORATIONS TO MY EARTH

Popular Posts