They Stole My House Keys


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

John 10:10 

A thief came into my house during my childhood. They knew who I was, the symbol of the Red Cross on my knee confirms it. It was their mark on me, my spiritual uniqueness.

Our house is actually our ‘soul’, the Chief thief who is Gadreel, the leader of the fallen, the Jinn, the Archons, the ones who created lust and sin and most importantly the lies of death.
As a child I was raised in a house that was ordered by a master mason, my beloved mother in this realm was murdered by them at 50’s old. I knew this because I protected her precious soul from their evil influences.

My childhood traumas by the masons began early, much of my memory had been hidden of their rituals but thanks to my beloved divine visitor who protected me, I came back to document it ALL in order to put them in eternal jail.

On my sixteenth birthday I was raped by a Frenchman whose name was my initial clue that I left behind…my massive quantum quantity of breadcrumb clues was left in everything and on everyone. My imprint was everywhere.

I was the one who cracked their matrix code, and recoded it all to capture them all in their wicked lies. I knew when the thief would come and try to steal from my ‘house’ so I laid a very special trap for them. This whole website is dedicated to helping the world learn my story and the real TRUTH, leaving no ‘stone’ unturned.


My Prophetic Creations: 

https://barbelocreations.pixels.com/





Popular Posts