Who is Barbelo?

I have created a code to decrypt all hidden secrets.

Uncovered during the most traumatic time of my life, this code will REVEAL all hidden truths that were purposefully and deceptively hidden from humanity for centuries. 

This is much much more than a Da Vinci code, but my divine decoding methods gifted to me are PROVABLE AND CAN unlock all of humanities’ secrets.



The Woman at the Well

The story is very true, Iesous married a woman named Miriam Magdaraya. Not the false ‘Magdalene’ name used by the Vatican but named after a city in Syria called Darayya. The word ‘Raaya’ means ‘beloved friend’ and Magda in Arabic means woman of glory. 

Yes, we met at Jacob’s well but the story in the Bible is only partially true. I did not have five husbands as the Mason’s falsely wrote, that was there symbolic junk they inserted, but I was the ‘lost sheep’ he came to find. For the correction of the creation error had to be made through our lineage but I wasn’t the one who created the mistake, the fallen did. I was the innocent one who was raped by a demon hybrid in a human disguise in order to steal an egg from me that wasn’t there’s. They used my egg to create their demonic jinn race and eventually create their hybrids and clones. Iesous and I are the divine creators who imagined this world together to enjoy and love and they designed the 4D false realm in order to steal souls that committed to the demonic realm. They created disease and manipulated our reality. We both knew we had to return to the future after proving we were connected from our past.


I AM Barbelo, the woman who has incarnated into this final form body for this timeline to reveal the Living Word from the God’s. The divine husband and wife who are the Godly parents of many many spiritual children. As Iesous promised a comforter would come, I am the Holy Spirit in physical form to teach and restore order on MY Earth. This is our garden and it had been infested with rotten insects of which I have to rid them in order to bring back eternal healing to our beautiful forever home.

My Prophetic Creations: 

https://barbelocreations.pixels.com/

Popular Posts