Believe me YET?

Whose AHEAD IN THE TIMELINE 



I had some clothes go missing a couple years ago…hmmm I’m seeing patterns now.
Do I smell a big stinker kitty in my timeline?

Bastet you can’t run from Karma!



















 

Kim, I found the perfect tiny house for you to stay full time.
It has great light and big windows! It’s perfect for your full time new fame life for being a giant thief  and lesbian molester against the real Jesus!

We can place it on a great island near Cuba and you can have army service men watch you full time. 
Your new orange suit will look great! 
Your ugliness will soon be seen once you starve from the lack of adrenachrome.

I believe in having a no kill shelter so we will let ‘nature’ takes it course.
Your wealth will be well spent by many many children all over the world including rebuilding Turkey and Aleppo and all over!


Using the same image below I could see it was in the shape of a woman one who would be in labor and great pain…amazing how this all connects 



The World seen through DIVINE EYES










Popular Posts