More Proof I AM FROM ABOVE

 I am a prophet here’s more proof 

The blog address displayed on the picture is not active anymore 
Taken in my truck traveling through Sydney Nebraska June 1 2018

Can anyone else prove their reason to be here and their life purpose? I can, this picture was taken near Sidney Nebraska on June 1, 2018 when I had a very close encounter with the Divine Father.
Each picture shows more depth of the two planets.
I’m here to be a witness, and prove my divine gifts to all.

I was specifically told that I would be the true witness, and all my evidence validates at all.




 Other sky phenomena I captured 

My original post



WARNING: 

What you are about to learn will change your reality especially if you follow the main stream Christian teachings. 

This information is not for the faint of heart and must be taken with utmost care and mindful attention. This will be a mountain of change and if the Father has not prepared your spirit you will not understand it.

As the Christ spoke in Matthew 16:24


" Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me."

Your ego, your beliefs and your understanding of the bible will be checked at the door. In faith you must step off the cliff and trust you are in the right place, and you will see what you need to see. 
You will no longer see who you think you are but will become who you once were.

Your new journey begins here.

On June 1st, I was driving along I80 going west and around early evening I noticed a strange storm in the sky changing. Since I am highly intuitive, my body captured it's feeling and it was something that was very large, ominous but not something I was to be frightened of. The feeling kept getting stronger and stronger the more I drove into it. I would look up sometimes and notice the clouds and at one time when I looked up, the true Heavenly Father spoke to me clearly and loudly in my mind.
"Barbara do not fear, I will show you my majesty if you trust me." 
Since I was driving down the interstate, I had to stay in control of my vehicle and myself so I could see what my Heavenly Father was saying to me. I began to feel the tears roll up inside me and and HE continued to tell me to not fear. His voice was always calming to me and I did trust what he said to me. I then heard him say I will prove to you who I am so you will know it is me who speaks to you and is inside of you. I am the Living One who created you in the beginning for this time.
He asked me to get my camera ready, and I did. I noticed the bottom of the horizon getting very yellow and glowy and tried everything inside of me to hold myself together while I was driving.
Then intuitively I moved my eyes to the north side of the highway and there I saw HIM. 
With my camera in hand, I took a handful of pictures of the clear 3 dimensional aeon with wings in the northern sky.
I blurted out "Father" and began to cry uncontrollably while trying to stay on the highway. My body shook from the knowingness I had when I saw him. The wisdom that he had given me all these years had led me to understanding what I was seeing for the first time in this reality.

It was me who would be his messenger, his revealer to the masses since I was given the gift to view, understand and interpret the prophetic books of the bible. This message was clear to me to show and awaken those who are asleep. We have but a short time left. The flood has arrived, it is flood of spiritual wisdom that will awaken his children to understand what is happening. Beside him is his bride.

In Daniel 7:13-14 it says
I saw in the night visions,

and behold, with the clouds of heaven
    there came one like a son of man,
and he came to the Ancient of Days
    and was presented before him.
14 And to him was given dominion
    and glory and a kingdom,
that all peoples, nations, and languages
    should serve him;
his dominion is an everlasting dominion,
    which shall not pass away,
and his kingdom one
    that shall not be destroyed.

In the book of Malachi 4:2 he says
But unto you that know My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings; 
and ye shall go forth and grow up as calves from the stall.

We are prisoners no more, 
arise oh sleepers and find your remembrance!





Omaha 2018


See the Angel with the TRUMPET Nov 2014

Popular Posts