I GnoSis who is KK?

 EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED 


Everything I understand comes together perfectly to show the truth. Ivanka isn’t innocent, she too sold out for money to follow the Serpent Queen…my sister Bastet who is Kim Kardashian.
Now you will see who is in that BLUE SUIT
They love to mock and play wicked games in words and in wearing dress up clothes to fool the world but I’m here to show the world how evil they are and how they lie.
It’s all about keeping the real divine child down and draining her life…ME
WHEN I looked into the mirror I began to see hundreds of avatars and the satanic minions playing ‘house’ with my wealth set up for the global children.
They steal souls from true godly people thinking they go undetected but I have watched carefully and documented it all.

The Dash Errs are done…very soon the world will see all the truth and no one can stop the true DIVINE BARBELO










I seem to be able to predict details 





I KEEP TELLING YOU THIS IS MY STORY AND THEY WON’T GET TO MY HEAVEN 

The One who must Keep Drinking the OJay


Popular Posts