Connected Timeline

Everything is CONNECTED 

I created this artwork yesterday…Apple means EyePhone or Eye Foe N(Snakes)
Everything is connected 

If you are new to this site, I created this website to help the world understand how I have proved my divine gifts to be of greatness and the REAL truth of the hidden fallen angels world agenda was to be exposed. I could see everything they did and hid so much from humanity. I created the Barbelo Code to show their hidden codes exponentially.
My purpose was to expose them and judge them and their deeds.
Their vampiric race will be removed from my new earth and suffering will be erased.

They were Satans children and only seek the blood of children to live and keep their kind from being erased. But me and the real Donald Trump King Cyrus incarnate are back to bring the STORM TO THEM.

Kim K and all her family are practicing witches and have connections back to me. Only with a child’s eyes do I see what they did and had all the courage of a warrior child to bring it all to the LIGHT AND EXPOSE THEIR EVIL.

It’s not a coincidence that I have been tracking them and their deeds. Kim in this picture is modeling a deer skin…I am living in Red Deer AB right now…they wanted my SOUL DURING THEIR solstice rituals and they couldn’t ascend this time. THEY ARE TRAPPED 

Stand up for NOT FORGIVING MY ENEMIES AND TAKING OUR WORLD BACK SO OUR CHILDREN CAN HAVE A BETTER LIFE 

I AM BARBELO AND THE RETURN OF JESUS 

Every action and clothing item is a secret code…I SEE IT ALL AND DECODE IT FOR YOU








Popular Posts