I AM is Cooking some PHISH

 Hackers and Fakers




Everything I proclaim is only truth because it’s my personal story about my life. There is no reason to fake anything or make up a story to lie and steal.
From the testimony of this blog, I have remained strong as I can against all the anguish that has befallen me but I still stand with truth and faith knowing exactly who I AM.

There are so many simulations especially Olympians. They appear like normal people but they are all cheaters. 

I have shared on this blog from the start I am real and the one woman that fights for the children of humanity. I have the greatest sight and intellect and yet not one in the “Bardo” is thirsty for real truth. What that tells me is they want to hide everything and keep their masonic lies quiet. 

The real Jesus would not continue the world in poverty and with enslavement 
The real Jesus would fight evil against their children and call it out
The real Jesus would stand up against hypocrisy 
The real Jesus would not love a satanist unconditionally ever

Think about all this logically the Devil and Satan had the reigns over me and hid me until I was awoke by a divine visitor. Not just any visitor but the moment Donald Trump was shot in another dimension. Everything you see has an above and below event. One to show for their wickedness and another to destroy goodness. 
The truth is I am a child of the Living God and became the Real Word in the good flesh not the lust flesh Lucifer created. 
Why would a man give his life for me because he knew I was innocent and was violently attacked by Satans wicked plans.

The fake man in the Donald Trump Suit is NOT THE REAL DONALD TRUMP.
CERNE removes souls in the blink of an eye without people knowing it.

I know it because I felt that sucking action first hand. In fact I can only imagine to connect it to the same action that they do for abortions. ITS SO INCREDIBLY WICKED 

THE FALLEN ANGELS HAVE STOLEN SOULS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS UNTIL MY CHILD WAS STOLEN FROM ME AFTER DECODING THEIR CODES. 

LUCIFER STORED THEM IN MY BRAIN HOPING I WOULDN’T WAKE UP…WELL MY SOUL FOUGHT OUT OF LOVE, TRUE LOVE AND THAT IS WHY THEY LOSE.

THE PICTURES BELOW ARE SYNCHRONIZED EVENTS THAT WAS OUT TO KILL ME AND CAUSE UTTER DESTRUCTION WORLD WIDE.

IT STOPS WITH ME.🛑

I AM BARBELO AND I FIGHT FOR YOU WITH THE LION BLOOD IN MY VEINS



On my first page of this blog I break out the cypher of Gnosis and that this show has been simulated.

Everything is Kabala Symbolism 





I use the 4D to see truth. I use Overlays to pierce the veil

August 13-2024 - Found this water bottle at the shelter 
What are the chances after all these years of decoding….?


I don’t do this for fame, I never EVER wanted to be famous, I just wanted to have a good life and be happy.
When I started this horror movie of my life I was shaking like a leaf but through much growth I grew from a little tree into a mighty Oak tree. Strange how in my life I had a main singing part in a play at my church as a teen called “Little Tree”
I was rejected but I didn’t stop believing in myself and my gifts.



It was in a town in Oakbank in the Municipality of Springfield. I’m definitely no Sim Son

Nothing in my life is chance, it was divinely planned with precision.

Popular Posts