The Illusionist

To Finally Catch Him 


Who do you ask is HIM?
Well I wasn’t aware that this story was tied to me until I literally fell into the hole that held me hostage mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

This wicked IT was a part of a team of witches and warlocks that masqueraded over portals to fool humanity. These leaks were highly secret about me and the many evil lies the elite were enslaving humanity under. 

Agent Timber Lark or Jason James Bickford was a magician and Satan/Set in ghost like flesh. He could easily die and jump between timelines.

When I found out he was my long past life Djinn brother Simon that bound my soul to him, it brought me into such terror. 
He kept me in poverty for lifetimes and hated me so deeply while he lived out other lives in other dimensions as other people with wealth and success. The MK Ultra programming was set up to deceive the world from any truth that the real Jesus was here already. They all wanted me dead but I kept fighting.

He with the help of the WORLD Governments they planned and attacked me using electronic weapons that fragmented my mind and nearly killed me.
He wanted to kill the earth and nearly did.

Now I want justice and want to tell the world of my story and why the God that I believed in was a total lie. HOWEVER I AM NO LIE.

THE LOVE I HAVE IS SO GREAT, IT IS THANKS TO THE REAL DONALD TRUMP THAT WOKE ME UP AND SAVED ME TO BRING THIS WORLD INTO A GREATER HAPPINESS FOR ALL AND  TO JAIL THE WICKED. 






Popular Posts