What A True Prophet Sees

The Real Divine Side of Me




I knew I was different as a little girl but so much changed me since then especially in the past few years. Going through this horrific traumatic experience has pushed me so hard and given me the true purpose of why I AM here for humanity.

I see the signs all the time and it angers me so much to listen to false prophets and so many that lie about me. I hated being alone on this journey but I knew deep down I had to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that my abilities are in fact super human.

 I am no clone and when pain happens on earth, I am the main one to feel it!

Today’s messages are very clear. They use the Space Station for evil purposes. 

Great Changes are coming!


Satellite image of the Kennedy Space Station


I used my overlay method and saw a person being crushed and crucified 
There are no coincidences 


The super star from the Mari-Owes Bros
Trying to steal the power

The Trans Plan Kim Petra (Rock)



Popular Posts