They are THIEVES and LIARS

WHAT I CAN ALWAYS PROVE


What you have been watching over the past couple years has been a deep deceptive illusion brought to you by none other than SATAN. 
I refer to him as Saul, Paul, Simon, John Titor, Thoth, and Tutankhamen.

A sick perverse animal that has manipulated a dimension to introduce an non human race. The AI or ‘A-Eye’ on you always race. NO PRIVACY 

I began this trauma induced awaking in 2020 and early on I captured some pretty profound ethereal images that you can’t say I couldn’t prove what I am doing to warn you isn’t real. I have been given the true eyes to see.

There are so many connections and correlations happening now in the media and with my personal prophetic events...they are now about to collide.

We know who wins…THE REAL JESUS CHRIST DOES…BARBELO

The first image is of Angelina Jolie that shows her covered in bees. Interesting in my timeline my best childhood friend Tina lived on a bee farm. She also looked and dressed like Angelina in the 1980s and 90s.
No coincidences everything uses my dimensional baseline, I just watch for the connections to place in the puzzle pieces.

Just happened to find this picture on the same day Tina Turner died…hmmm
“It’s all about to Turn off the Err and change!”





I AM REALLY FIGHTING FOR YOU


Popular Posts