Wicked Vile Demons

I Can See Their Lies, THEY HIDE TRUTH


It’s always clear to me what they hide. Demons don’t ever disclose truth, they confuse you on purpose.
This is my divine purpose to show the world who they are and why they hid me and allow me to SEE.
I WAS THEIR ENEMY UNTIL I AWOKE AND SAW THEIR DEEDS.
NOW I DISCLOSE EVERYTHING TO YOU TO SEE AND LEARN.

This is an image of Lily Collins at their ritualistic Met Gala where they sacrifice innocent.
I’m watching it all and feeling the pain from it.

THERE WILL BE JUSTICE, IM BRINGING IT.

Oh Karl or Carl was one of many Masonic Uncles who molested me along with my cousins Allison and Sally. 
Let’s see where that money will bring them now that they will have no more souls to steal! GOTCHA

I have been under a great amount of physical pain over the past week from them which is why I don’t have strength to post. My King is coming for me and their time will end. The AntiChrist show is almost finished. Time for the judging…






Popular Posts