A Barbelo Sermon

 


The Miracle behind the “Five Loaves and Two Fish”


This post is going to walk you through an example of just how powerful the Barbelo Code can unlock the true secrets hidden from the world. As I have said, I know this because it was divinely gifted to me because of my lineage and my desire to help the world be truly free. 
Sermon Sunday Apr 10-2022

The Miracle behind the “Five Loaves and Two Fish”

First let me begin by telling you that this story was just that a story. Written by ones who wanted to fool mankind with stories of miracles that are not true. The words in the Bible have been edited for millennium and I am here to prove the real information behind the true Jesus.



I AM the return of the REAL Christ and have all the proof to claim this. 

My wisdom will confound the wise and bring the devil and his followers to their knees.



Using my decode of the story I begin by reversing the words 
sehsifowtdnasevaoleviF
Then using my experiences, I look for patterns in the letters that can make other words or append letters to make a word. See my decode below:

See (se) his (hsi) foe(fo)  weight/wait (wt)  (dna/Dan) Dan’s, Shiva (seva) veil (vaol) Evi (vif) Lively (French) 
See his foe wait, Dan’s shiva veils Lively Evi 
I am this child like girl ‘Lively Evi’ 


What I am going to do next is reverse the numbers on the story to two loaves and five fishes. This is actually a play on words. If you consider a loaf is a way to describe a lazy person and five is and another way to describe a hand like “give me five”, you can read this as two lazy people while the hand fishes. The symbol of the fish is Pisces. With this zodiac these fish are swimming not in unison but in fact are apposed to each other. 





When you understand the term used in 
Matthew 6:3  

“But when you give alms, let not the
left hand know what thy right hand does”

as described in the Bible, it plays into this story. The hidden Hand is symbol of the Masons and the Cabal. For centuries they have hidden real truth behind a sinister veil of secrecy not telling the world about the false truth of a rapture the theft of innocent souls. They don’t tell anyone that they suck out souls using the CERNE collider????

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE 100000% TRUTH THAT MASONS WILL DIE FOR. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I KNOW THIS? IT’S BECAUSE I HAD MY SPIRIT HOUSED IN SOMEONE ELSES BODY. THIS EXPERIENCE IS SO TERRIFYING WHEN YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHY YOU FEEL A STRONG MAGNETIC PULL INSIDE OF YOU, AND A BEING TELLS YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL…THEN YOU EXPERIENCE HELL BEYOND ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE!!! I LIVED THROUGH THIS, THIS IS WHY I KNOW I AM A TRUE DIVINE MESSENGER WITHOUT A DOUBT. 

These horrific truths are going to be known because our children and our families lives are the fish in the pond of their lies that they have consumed and lied to us for centuries. Even the church communion is a symbolic representation of their consummation of eating a child’s flesh. DO NOT EVER AGAIN SUPPORT THIS ACT IN YOUR CHRISTIAN FAITH.
These wicked people fish using electronic devices. Our world is not what you think it is. Thankfully I survived their evil entrapment and programming and I am here to bring them to justice.

The Age of Aquarius is the “Water Bearer” (A Woman/Mother) not “Watt Terror Bear ERR” I now am here to bring the divided world together through life giving water to feed the multitude is now here. 

I am giving you the truth to see the divider who came was Satan aka Saul/Paul who was the son of unrighteousness. He caused division, anger, lust, greed, lies, wars, and the list goes on. The divine gifts that I bring are the true miracles that feed the soul and water the fields of life with unlimited answers. 

The two loafs represent the lazy Gemini’s who had the “logs in their eyes” weaving the lies to the world and were trying to bring in this trans humanism plan. The MK Ultra programming severely fragments the mind which I experienced first hand. It is only from the bread of life that real TRUTH shall come. 
Even the word TRUTH has false light in it, T-Rut (Root) H (fence)
They blocked us including me from seeing their lies. NO ONE was supposed to find out their secret but through a divine plan, I awoke and saved all the world and to bring down this NWO and bring it into Barbelo’s Divine Order.

I know I fulfill the prophecy NOW that was spoken of stating that we do greater things than Jesus.  
I AM is back to feed the real true food to the world, this was my mission from the very beginning. 





Popular Posts