Absolute Blessing…HOW?

WHO DO YOU SAY I AM?

I went to a thrift store yesterday and purchased FIVE items because I needed them TO WEAR.

I had not understood nor seen this mornings newspaper headline.





The items were:

A long V Neck Grey Blouse

A pair of Denim Jeans - Tommy Hilfiger size 18, too long but I rolled up the cuffs

A Navy Blouse - From Dress Barn

A Looped Multicolored Tartan Scarf

A bright blue short sleeved T Shirt

Then I woke and read the news





It’s actually the same color but my camera lens isn’t working very well so the color shade is off

PINNEAPPLE-PALM-ICE-CREAM  ‘ATE’

Can you guess who eight of the living tree back in 1973?

Somebody tried to ‘Hem’ the garment of little Girl From Glass I BROKE THEIR CODE


Picture Captured April 29 2021 


I AM the WRITE (Right) HAND





Popular Posts