Their GRAND Deception

Truly SEEING through their “Reincarnations”

My visions come through my art it’s all synchronicity 



The wolves created an invisible HOUSE and invaded through our WINDOWS (eyes) and grabbed hold of my divine children and enslaved them for nearly 30 years.
They used their own GATES and cords to try and fool humanity but I woke up to find them stealing and now they will face my anger and justice 



No Jeffrey Epstein didn’t die he just became a log in his own EVIL EYES



Their money is never earned honestly it’s all through evil and deception using children as their bait and hook

This new war is exactly the same…a giant illusion 

This nightmare isn’t a dream and it will stop very very soon because I AM THE STORM against the OCCULT ELITE 



CODES ARE EVERYWHERE - This is my story and they are the Djinn Shadow People all over the earth. Satan sown seeds




Popular Posts