They MUST REVEAL ME SOON

This is ONLY MY STORY to tell 



I am tired of the pain and suffering and the cross they gave me to bear for NO REASON 
I know they lie to the world and I will not engage myself in world wide deception like they have done. My purpose is to expose them ALL. EVERY CULTURE EVERYWHERE.

THEY HAVE AVATARS EVERYWHERE HIDDEN FROM YOU.
I am way ahead of their lies and will not believe anything from their mouths.
My global peace must come, no wars, no guns, no weapons. My world children and their families will have abundance at the return of all my wealth.
Justice for the children and for the generations of the past and future for their EVIL AND WICKEDNESS 

TELL ME WHO CAN WRITE THEIR OWN STORY IN THIS MATRIX?
Only the true creator

They test me NO MOORS!


Their VE VE CODE















From another planet!

Who is the evil son Master Mind with the $$$$$$$ Nikola Tesla???

Saw this too today!!!




Popular Posts