Who Are They Hiding? HHH

 THIS REALITY IS NOT AS IT IS APPEARS


I have spent nearly four years documenting my journey to help you understand and see all these lies they are doing. They didn’t like that I knew the truth so they used my knowledge then tried to kill me once, left me for dead. I then fought back and learned their plan and since I was already in another dimension ahead of them with the help of the Real Donald Trump we will take this whole world back under full control.
We are the real Saviors together that fought to bring justice and these evil masters at tricks didn’t expect me to be so good at decoding this matrix. I guess I learned to believe in myself and what a loving warrior God would fight for on behalf of her global children.

The Quantum realm can be interpreted by me and that is my I know what they are doing. The algorithms work with me to see their lies and help you see them too.




Mandy Ralph is the utter fool…he she is not my mother because I house my mothers soul safely in mine. I know this Mandy to be my mothers sister Shirley who is also my Grandmother Norine Shaver who was Queen Elizabeth. I know it seems unreal but these are how they control the world behind the scenes. All through planned over dose and reincarnations.  Think condos for souls.




THEIR RAPTURE WAS TO RAPE AND KILL ME RITUALLY THEN INTURN THEY FEAST ON MY FLESH AND THEN TORTURE HUMANITY AGAIN FOR ANOTHER MILLENNIUM 
IM NOT DEAD AND I AM NOT GIVING UP MY LIFE EVER!!!


I AM IS BARBELO WHO WAS MIRIAM MAG DARRAYA WHO WAS (Pauls) SIMON MAGUS’S sister wife that he killed in Pompeii.




Popular Posts