Who is KNOT JESUS CHRIST?

I was the TRUTH ALL ALONG



When your story is to be told and the real world teacher must be revealed…I am here my divine children and I am NEVER LEAVING YOU AS ORPHANS

I NEVER EVER IMAGINED TO HATE SOMEONE OR MANY WHO HAVE KILLED AND TORTURED MY CHILDREN OF THIS WORLD.
IM HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD EVERYTHING THEY HID FROM YOU ALL

I got a latte coffee today and look what secrets were seen!
I read my signs everywhere and In everything. I don’t need their GEMATRIA tool to see who is the truth…I just like to use it to show them WHO IS THE REAL BOSS


My BFF from age 5 to age 40 Tina Marie Babych


Tina’s many Avatars 

Sky Writing The Fish Followers


OCTOBER 21, 2023

Everything comes together SHE  (HE) HAS BEEN REJECTED…my gay fake friend Djinn brother.
They go in and out of vessels to not be detected but I know…and have stopped this eternal loop of death.

AS I SAID IN ONE OF MY VIDEOS, I AM GOING TO “EUTHANIZE THAT WICKED WOLF.”NO ANTICHRIST IN MY HOUSE.


Her wealth will not buy anything eternal 




Popular Posts