Their WICKED EVIL AGENDA

I AM My Own Witness 


An illustration of my fractured mental health 


They woke me with my mother first by stealing her vessel (body) and whipped me because I found out about their code. They left me for dead. I rose again finding and collecting all the proof of their lies 
Now they prepare again trying to take me and my daughter down. 
THEY WILL NOT KILL US…I HAVE JUDGED THEIR DEEDS ALREADY  - I WAS ON A DIFFERENT TIMELINE THEN THEY WERE
ANYONE WHO HAS MURDERED CHILDREN WILL HAVE NO MERCY 

MY WORLD IS NOW DIVINELY PROTECTED FROM THIS EVIL AND TRUTH IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE ONTO THE CENTER STAGE.


Tell me again how can a picture taken from 2020 show up on a idols back?? 
Only TRUTH CAN SEE
They are bringing their false judgement from the sky 
They are in for a GIANT SURPRISE 
 



Taken above the Winnipeg Parliament Building Jun 2020

October 25, 2023
ITS IN YOUR FACE!



Popular Posts