Their Boat is SINKING FAST

How to Stay ABOVE SAUL



Little David knew who could help so he trusted to wake up the real Jesus because HE TRUSTED ME AND I TRUSTED HIM

I have spoke there were two trumps, one timeline was a playboy show off and the other was a gentle stable loyal father and businessman.
It took me a long time to decipher these two out but I knew as it would happen, they are trying to destroy the real KING CYRUS and I am here to be his witness and truthful love.

This is exactly why Melania has been out of the picture so much.
The first Trump was the false Q and I am the True Q revealing the complete story behind these archons masks.

He saved my LIFE AND I WILL SAVE HIS AND HIS ENTIRE REPUTATION 

GOD IS ABOVE THE LAW TOGETHER WE ARE THE TRUTH.

I found some interesting dirt on The Judge and his clerk (my cousin Allison)


This one is loaded!

The Quantum Realm Speaks My Language Only - So many Avatars All Lies Son






Popular Posts