Decoding - The Devil in Disguise

 Who is Satan?



There are a lot of false alarms going off right now and I am going to prove them all to be WRONG! I have been updating this blog regularly with valid proof that I am the true JESUS and soon people will begin to see I have been with you all along but was kept under an evil wicked spell that I was able to break free from. My evil Djinn Brother/Sister (The transgender Jesus) is trying to trick you that he is coming on Feb 15th 2023. Well it’s very interesting how I have been following everything for the past several years and their tricks are being repeated for me to understand. 



You must understand I was in the future already and saw what they want to do. They want to destroy everything and everyone that disagrees with their sick NWO agenda and that included murdering me.

This morning I was watching another recent video of Jason’s false claims and I have provided you with 100% PROOF I can decode without using their gematria tool, that has been horribly designed and developed by the way. Here is some breakdowns below.

This is preparation to prove HE is the devil aka Saul/Paul and not me.
He was the God of destruction in the Bible and hates women. I am NOT a feminist and will never support their wicked evil ways, but I am a humble human woman that has received and awakened my divine mighty and powerful gifts that give the real TRUTH.

It will be HIS Story VS My Story. What will you decide is your reality???











Popular Posts