I AM the ONLY TRUE PROPHET!!

There are many false prophets appearing now



Absolutely no one can tell my story except myself. I AM the real Jesus and no can match my knowledge and truth. Did I not tell you many false prophets would appear in these final days. Well, the proof is everywhere and the brain link software embedded in peoples brains are being used without them knowing.
Vaccines change the DNA and so does eating animal meat. 
The rapture is completely FAKE. I know this because me being a child from Christ’s lineage got denied. I was on a completely different dimensional timeline. They wanted to kill a God a second and final time to keep their chaos going. It took them time to find me but I outsmarted the fallen angels.

I am the true ISIS incarnation now renamed Barbelo.

My purpose is clear, to prove I have returned and share the real Gospel and not their fable.








Popular Posts