Wait what… No Rapture????

 Home Err,  What an Idiot



I told you who I am. I kept everyone safe and to bring justice.

All is being revealed for the world to see ALL THE GOVERNMENTS LIES.

The billionaires money BELONGS TO MY WORLD CHILDREN NOW!

I don’t murder children but Adolf Hitler did…yes he didn’t die he incarnated sooo many times.

I wasn’t his favorite child as Joanne so ‘me’ as the grandchild wasn’t going to fall for his wicked satanic rituals. I protected my mothers soul and my divine global children from an evil AI demonic upgrade that would take over the world.

I have said I can prove the future because I have been there….I only disclose TRUTH.

Biden is a lier and should be in JAIL



Do you really want to understand what the purpose of the rapture is????
Decoded: rapture.erutpar

What this means: our ape rape, aperture (camera) re (engineered) EE root 
teepee (Indian) par (pair/Hindi)

So ask yourself do you too want to be raped???

Now you know why I have been in the future and will demand justice for this crime.






Popular Posts