My purpose is to HEAL and BRING LIFE

 

Evil is profoundly real.

.

With the recent twin earthquakes in Turkey and Syria I already have seen the destruction in my future mind and experienced what happened. 
My divine power and purpose is to bring justice and truth to this world. I will not allow my divine children to suffer at the hands of these satanic parasites ANY MORE!

Saul of Tarsus was Jesus bar Abbas who is my demon Djinn brother Simon Magus. We lived in Syria, in their edit of the Bible they created twin earths that birthed evil Djinn. The serpent spreads his lies can you not see them all everywhere?

Is it a coincidence that I know his true identity? 
I am clearly proven to be the truth returned for this world to bring peace and rebuild from all this pain.

These demons only want war and destruction. I am here to save humanity and bring justice.

No more doubt I am from above, who can see what I see?
The constellations have come from above to this world. Profound knowledge I bring and have informed you who I was and that false Christs would come.






Popular Posts