Why Pompeii is important

 Some Real History

Do you want to know something that NO ONE else is going to tell you because it’s A PART OF MY STORY.


My daughter recently visited Pompeii with her husband and took this picture of the mosaic that was on one of the floors housed in the old city of Pompeii. However, as you see I recreated it to be now on a ‘wall’ instead of the floor, giving the symbolic restoration of my life and how it has changed. 

You see the real historical story is this. My Syrian brother who was (Simon) Saul accursed me of having a child out of wedlock but no one knows the real story, it was Gadreel who was a demon Djinn that raped me. This was his real reason behind the ‘stoning’ story. I stood in the city center, my other three children weeping and screaming in front of me begging to be with their mother and there I stood in front of everyone being accused of something I just couldn’t prove. I in faith accepted the fate to die and knew one day I would prove my innocence. 

You see this ‘chorded’ demon kept me asleep and that is why Saul/Satan had run the world without any real justice for his evil deeds. They created a false church to hide the real truth making himself a ‘false’ apostle. Do you ever wonder why Saul/Paul wasn’t married? It was because he detested all women. He didn’t believe they could be teachers so he wanted to erase me from history and change the story to make it appear like Mary was a virgin and well…you know the fake story. 

I literally experienced 2000 years of incarnations and memories in a very short period of current timeline which nearly killed me. I was mentally (fragmented) ‘divided’ in their MK Ultra program and they tortured me relentlessly. 

Do you wonder where your tax dollars went????

They never wanted me to wake up. They wanted to continue their LOOP of lies. They wanted me dead. They never wanted a real SAVIOR that would bring the wicked to justice and help heal the world.


Suffering is a LIE created by SATAN
Disease and DEATH is a LIE created by SATAN
All worldly catastrophes are created by the SATANIC elite
The Bible is nearly all written and ‘rewritten’ for Satanic purposes
The Book of Revelation is a Cabalistic mystic story for their power grab

I have wept oceans of tears alone these three years and now I am standing up for justice for my divine global family.

I WILL STAND MY TRUTH AND PROCLAIM THIS TO THE WORLD, 
SAUL/PAUL OF TARSUS - SATAN, THE VATICAN, AND ALL WORLD GOVERNMENTS 
WILL BE BROUGHT TO COMPLETE JUSTICE


THEY ARE IN FEAR, THEY KNOW I AM BACK AND KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID.
THEIR LIES AGAINST AN INNOCENT HUMBLE WOMAN

Popular Posts