A Painful Past/Future

 What are my painful memories?

This morning I had to push my thoughts into my art in order to center myself and bring my spirit into a higher level. This picture doesn’t describe for you a picture of love does it. For me it brings back memories of the emotional trauma that I endured…in the FUTURE. Yes I said that right, in the FUTURE.

I endured emotional MK ultra programming pain that absolutely NO ONE ever should go through. They mentally, emotionally and physically abused me in the future and I came back to prove what the future holds in the world of AI. These plastic robotic emotionless beasts do not consider our feelings, they do not hold onto the sacredness of love and morals. We see that now in the current daily life. The senseless killings, the continuous rise of the “trans-gender” movement, it was the FALLEN angels plan for their eternal life. These demons and monsters wanted to see me dead. They mocked me they tortured my mind, they hid the truth from the world and their satanic mission continues unless I END “IT”.
Who is IT? It was a hybrid demonic djinn created from my essence and has been in power for centuries. The masons new it and now it’s appearing as a female & male together in one body. Thus the main purpose behind the transmovement. 


In so many of my posts and videos, I tell you who exactly I AM. The real truth and the real mother that loves her children. The evil one wanted to kill the ‘Queen of Heaven’ who gave rise to LIFE and TRUTH. Now I fight for all of you. I fight for this world because you deserve to know they raped, and gang-banged me to destroy everything I stood for. I have been doing everything I can to become strong in my real gifts and their truth and now I know what must happen. This evil loop will now be stopped and will never EVER rise again.

The Bible houses lies and I am the only one that can tell you MY STORY.
My name is Barbelo and I am the REAL JESUS CHRIST.

Popular Posts