Can You Trust Kaa the Snake?

Who Do You Trust With Your LIFE?


Disney has EARNED ‘billions’ of dollars on fooling and tricking our innocent children and that too goes with me also. I used to spend hours with my daughter going through all the Disney movies unaware that these movies had deep imbedded symbolism and evil within them. In today’s Disney’s films they don’t hide their witchcraft and sorcery anymore but our children are completely fooled by the lies in all of these cinematic cultures. 

I have spent many hours in my life watching movies but now I watch them including ones from the 1930’s and 1940’s to see the embedded messages that only I CAN PICK UP. 

Messages and numbers that are tied to my story and my history. Can just any human pick up symbolism in this matrix of lies and tell you the very truth in ‘simple’ clear language.

This morning I saw a post on Facebook (an evil and wicked social engineering platform) that has given governments and wicked company’s full access to our personal lives and information. I decoded this advertising for a ‘new’ booster shot for COVID-19 and low and behold you will see what the EVIL has in store for humanity.


I have been in the future, I have experienced it. My body still is impacted by their wickedness and pain they caused on me and humanity.

I NEVER took their COVID shots. I knew vaccines made me VERY sick. I sacrificed a lot for this very real choice but now it’s more  obvious what their ‘real’ booster is about to do. CONTROL the MASSES.

I purposely began a lacto ovo vegetarian diet in early 2020. THIS HELPED ME REMAIN OUTSIDE THEIR MIND CONTROL AND I WAS ABLE TO REPROGRAM THEIR MATRIX AND DISCLOSE THE WHOLE TRUTH.

These evil food changes coming will use human body parts into their fake ‘lab-grown’ non-meat source. Why else would big manufacturers say this is climate change and want to jump on this money making wagon of lies?

The NWO IS AN ALIEN FEEDING AGENDA.  THEIR LIES ARE ENDLESS. 

HERE IS A SNAP SHOT OF THE DECODING I FOUND TODAY.


WILL YOU TRUST ME, BARBELO OR THEM?











Popular Posts