Prove Who You Really Are?

 People Are Saying They are Q?

Prove it all.

Tonight I had a good laugh at this guy who claims to be both a “god” and “Q”

I can’t wait for this all to go mainstream because this is a real joke now. 

I was the real one who was violently assaulted in 4D and my traumatized memory proves it all.




Any money given to me will be given back to the people. I don’t get paid for suffering but apparently George Soros recruits only top tier for the NWO.







He appears to be a Satanist, he’s an actor, and he’s a complete nutcase!

I went through pure utter hell with their MK Ultra programming trauma on me including all my pain and suffering and to this and to think this rag is a royal Queen…well maybe a drag Queen at best but not heavenly or respectable by any means.

Let the decoding games begin and the whole world will see I don’t need a filthy gematria database filled with slander against me to tell my story!

Let’s see if he can create a complete new language and reveal the truth to the world using it!


My artwork this evening…I guess I already knew the fool was coming.







Popular Posts