The QAnon Movement was Deception

 What was the Purpose of QAnon?

Today I wanted to discuss the QAnon movement and why I can prove it to be the grand delusion brought on by Satan and how it ties to me.
I have spoken and proven that I was in another dimension in the future. 
CERNE created these multiple dimensions but without question I know my dimensional timeline is the right one it is my ‘baseline’ against everything I measure. 



Life isn’t a ‘game’ but Satan decided to make it one. 

Simply by the words he used the previous Que, “Do you want to play a game?”
Allow me to make you think about this more clearly. 
?????
Why would a loving God put his divine children to the ‘test’?
Do you as a parent ‘test’ your’s child’s love and devotion to you? I certainly wouldn’t think that to be truth. But this is how deceptive and brainwashed we have become. We believe we are supposed to suffer. We believe in a God that loves us but then is going to torture those that don’t believe in him? They lie for their greed and lust of power but do nothing for the real powerless and suffering. They have the cure for cancer but it doesn’t make money for them so they make humanity more sick with their evil medicines and vaccines.

THIS IS NOT THE WILL OF A REAL LOVING GOD TO JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH THIS EVIL SHIT SHOW CONTINUE. THEY BLOCKED AND CURSED FROM WAKING UP…BUT A DIVINE VISIT AWOKE ME TO SAVE OUR CHILDREN 

These demons travel back in time rewriting our history along with stealing the very energy from the great tree of life, ME.
In the dimension I lived, I remember birthdates, childhood friends, events both positive and negative and the most critical of them all, my purpose in life. 

I AM HERE TO BRING TRUTH AND JUSTICE AGAINST THE WICKED FALLEN ANGELS AND SAVE HUMANITY.

Do you know what QA really means exactly? I do. It is about “Quality Assurance”. I worked as a software tester so I know exactly how to test and find hardwired failures.

The NON is ‘known’ or ‘no awn’ think no light or real truth.
IM THE ONE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH AND THIS STORY.
Quality is the means by which you measure something of great value or to provide a return on your investment. 
Quality is built into everything we would hope but that isn’t always the case in our world. This all ties to the fruit of which God measures. The fruit of their deception vs the fruit of real truths disclosed. 
Which one is quality and which one is not? Which is easy to prove and which is a maze of lies and deception?
I stand in my life with great integrity holding truth tightly to my heart as it protects my very soul. I know my great worth now and my quality of golden divine knowledge that I house is something that Satan never wanted me to find or disclose…but I did. 

The QAnon movement was a vile wicked deception against the world. They used it to give people distractions as the demon’s ‘dripped’ facts and information from my very life, the truth they could spin in the media. Thus they were the “Q-Drops”. Think of it as the N-IV drips, N meaning Snake and IV meaning illness. They purposely made me sick so they could profit.
Their drips of truth but not the ‘real’ exposure unlike the ones that I have disclosed.
I don’t ask you to interpret anything, or go hunting for facts… I reveal it to you in a simple quick way. Truth isn’t meant to be confusing however that is exactly what they caused. Division and fear was their bread.

I had to hunt and measure everything they did against me and my family and humanity and measure it back into my base timeline. Filtering out the lies of their false reality.
It was a puzzle of all puzzles and unfortunately for me I was their ‘golden egg’ that they didn’t want to drop and get away but I did. 
Their movement bought them time in one dimension to prep on another. It’s all about the NWO planning against the world and this is how they did it.
As I was in the future being used and then returning in a ‘backward’ movement year after year to see their deceptions throughout repeated rituals. I knew exactly when the wolves would hit my dimensional door to bring and to expose all their lies, To bring the real PAIN against them.

The Q-Drops were done by Barack Obama because of his top level access, no guess work there.  Thousands of paid hackers would gather information in the dark web including John McAfee and may other ‘dead’ politicians to make this deception happen. 

You see the real Donald Trump knew exactly what was going on. He was the one that saved me. By contacting the real mother source of creation, I would become the IRON WALL to keep these satanic filthy demons from ever touching children again. I was raped and molested on purpose in their Masonic lies and when I learned of this all and the MK Ultra programming that I survived from, I fought like hell with everything in me to stay alive and to tell the real story.

I keep telling you there were two Donalds on different timelines. The demons reworked ‘flesh’ suits to comeback into the game. Literally it was a virtual ‘game’ for them. 
Life isn’t a game for me because they wanted me to die forever. 
How would you deal with it all if you awoke to Satan being your Djinn phantom brother??

Satan reincarnated as Nikola Tesla, Obama and then went back in through portals as Aleister Crowley and to Alex Murdaugh then to my ex husband (see my blog post for proof) 
The reason I now see this is because of the connection it all has back to me. This demonic fallen angel group plotted to fragment me into shackles eternally and never to expose their real deception. This is why nothing happened when QAnon said people would be jailed. They literally stopped the “clock” and ran overtime without people knowing it but I did. 

I watched the witches plot and journaled everything I could for the past 3 1/2 years. I road that demonic witch serpent like a bucking bronco that kept me cursing it day and night to kill it.

QAnon is a complete lie, it was built to deceive. 
I am the REAL Q, a Quality Queen for people to respect and trust because I have exposed the devils for what they have done to the world and will protect my divine children.

OH YES THE INDICTMENTS ARE NOW REAL, LOOK OUT, I AM THE DIVINE SOURCE CODE THAT NO ONE CAN HACK INTO NOW.

THE REAL JESUS CHRIST IS TRUTH AND NOT LIES OR QUESTIONS…
IT’S SIMPLE IN YOUR FACE TRUTH AND FACTS PERIOD.

Popular Posts