So Many Perps….I can catch THEM

 Why Can I See?


Because my Djinn brother is a demon and an evil Architect of this matrix. 

I taught myself how to decode this matrix he built so I could save all my divine children and save the real world that does exist.


I believe because I AM the true Jesus.




Over the past few days I saw a lot of rituals and patterns. It appears my former cousins and ex husband were planning many illusions. I told you in a previous post…my ex husband had lots of guns and ammo. That is where they lie in media. The school shootings was a ritual yet again but this time they will never ever cross back into my world. They now are locked into the matrix in no physical bodies. 

They killed and drank the blood of another child and I know exactly who that child was. Trust me I felt it and THEY WILL NEVER EVER EVER RETURN FOR FORGIVENESS 


Time is an illusion they went back in time but I followed them the whole way back.

The pictures below have connections as I decoded what they were doing.

Jason James Bickford erased himself from the internet…now that will finalize the true end of Satan.

I erased myself as the ghost…since I remain in the real physical strength LOVE.

All the pictures from have interconnectedness. 

The Rape-T- Ur E(S/5) happened…I was connected to it all.

Trust me…you didn’t want to be raptured…






















Popular Posts